Whether you’re paying off your mortgage early or considering leaving us for a new mortgage elsewhere, our team can help.
Paying off your mortgage
What you need to know if you are paying your mortgage off early and how to request a redemption statement.
1. Find out how much is left to pay
- It may be useful to check your outstanding mortgage balance before requesting a redemption statement, as the statement is only valid for 30 calendar days.
- Your outstanding mortgage balance helps you understand approximately how much you have left to pay on your mortgage but will not include any applicable early repayment charges or a mortgage exit fee.
- You can find out your outstanding mortgage balance by logging into your account. If you prefer to talk to us, please contact our customer service team to confirm the balance for you.
- You still need to request a redemption statement before you make your final payment. This will confirm the full amount required to settle the mortgage.